View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:59 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

The best 21" on the market are the Hondas. Specifically the commercial HRC-216-HXA.
  • Hydrostatic
  • Comes stock with an Excellent twin-blade mulching system
  • Best bagging capability of any 21" mower out there - hands down. We bag wet grass for at least 6 months out of the year and we mow 280+ lawns every week. Trust me when I tell you nothing bags better - especially in wet grass.
  • The most reliable 21" on the market. Starts every time by the 2nd or 3rd pull - for as long as you own it - as long as you take care of them.
  • Most sturdy and heavy duty built 21" mower out there.

Only disadvantages really are that they are the most expensive 21" mower and that they are a little heavier than most other 21" mowers. Those are the two reasons most companies don't buy them. You'll see a lot of companies touting Toros, Snappers, Exmark, even John Deere maybe. But the truth is that if Hondas weren't so expensive and heavy most everyone would be buying Hondas. They're the best and have been for as long as I've been in the business. We've tried everything. We're even trying out the new Exmark 21" this fall. But every time we've tried something else out, it doesn't compare. So STILL - every one of our 5 crews still runs all 21" Honda HRC-216-HXA mowers. So far still the best.

www.lewislandscape.com - Portland Oregon Landscaping Company

landscape design Portland Oregon

Page generated in 0.04708 seconds with 7 queries