View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

The reason I bought this issue to the fore,,, is because I wonder if it makes a difference in what you do for the Fall Season...

I realize that most will continue to do what they have done or what they were told to do,,, but I like to bring forth rational lawncare concepts to answer the many questions that arise in these forums...

When "Ol' Wives Tales" and poorly thought out traditional answers are given I have a need to ask "why, do we continue the failed , irrational tradition"??? as answers...

I could be wrong, as well as the osu.edu could be wrong,, as the time-honored tradition could be wrong...
The real point of a 'challenge' is to strengthen the understanding of a particular issue..,

That being said: If there is any more advice about fertilizing cool-season turf after the top growth has stoppped,,, then I will emphatically state that those people who apply ferts do nothing more than wash good fertilizers into the watertables of the Mississippi River Basin, or the Great Lakes...

Page generated in 0.04033 seconds with 7 queries