View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:34 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

great company!

i thought i read an interview with the CEO somewhere about how they were having a problem with one of the products they were using for T/S, and the company making the product was supposed to be replacing alot of the customers trees and shrubs??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post

I had some people call me asking that I come look at their yard and tell them what was wrong or what they could do. I didn't exactly jump on it because it sounded like an other Tire Kicker. Finally after 3 calls I made it to their house because I was in that Neighborhood.

WOW What a mess. First there wasn't enough St Augustine left to save any of it. Got to admit it was a nice stand of Crab Grass. But the Biggie was the shrubs that were burned in the front where the TG/CL tech sprayed them but not the backs of the shrubs next to the house. This alone shows mismanagement or lack of professional care. Under law there is a STANDARD OF CARE that must be assured by a service provider.

Interesting thing was they had Before TG/CL Pictures of when they purchased the house 1 1/2 years ago. BTW the same time they hired TG/CL. I suggested they take after Pictures and Email both Before and After Pictures to TG/CL with a note they wanted their landscape replaced or they would be contacting a lawyer.

I heard by the Grape Vine TG/CL in my area is replacing an average of a lawn a week from mismanagement. I plan to follow up on this one just to see if TG/CL does anything. I want to seethem crash & burn

Page generated in 0.03129 seconds with 7 queries