View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah Denny Jones is in Cambridge his family actually started the cambridge branch.It use to be Jones implment before it was atlantic.

Service seems to be a common problem with walker.I think its actually a walker thing to not a dealer thing. From my understanding they are very hard to deal with from the dealers side of things.The near about break you before you ever get started. To become a dealer you have to buy like 10 units and when they arrive must be paid in full. There is also next to no mark up on parts and i belive that the dealer has to stock a certain amount of them. I really don't know why any dealer would want to carry them exept for the fact they are a good product. The big dealer probbally dont want to tie up that much money and room for a product that isnt going to sell like a normally ztr.

Not to discouage you from a walker, but depending on what your looking to do with it a ztr with bagger may be a better suit for you. I know you said you do a lot of different types of yards and i can tell you that on the crappy one's the ztr with bagger will be better. If your intenions are just to use it on the good ones i'd go walker.

Page generated in 0.03868 seconds with 7 queries