View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 08:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olmod View Post
I also am a extreme user. I have owned both types and after my experience with the weedeaters always falling off the rack with the trimmer traps I will never buy them again. If you don't lock them down they will fall of the first bump you hit. I know everyone will think who would forget to lock them down but it happens. Get in a hurry or just simply forget. I personally have never forgot buy my guys have numerous times and I know of atleast twice when they lost a trimmer off them.
Posted via Mobile Device
You aren't making any sense to me. I've had a trimmer trap for many years and have used it thousands of times on thousands of lawns and driven hundreds of thousands of miles and I have never had a trimmer even come close to falling out. It would be impossible for this to happen due to the design of the rack. Also I don't see how anyone could remove or replace a trimmer any faster. It truly only takes 2 seconds to do. My only complaint is that the rack it very hard on foam (echo) type grips. Rubber grips work great in them with no problems what so ever.

Page generated in 0.04645 seconds with 7 queries