View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Toro Stand on Aerator

I have just purchased the Toro Stand on Aerator (formerly Lawn Solutions).Was very impressed with it until it broke down the first day out. Showed the foreman how to operate and off he went to do a large property. I called him around lunch time, he loved the aerator. By 4pm it broke down.

The right side would not work. It was stuck 300ft down a hill. They had to tie it to a Hustler Z and tow it up the hill and push it into the trailer. After looking at it the next day I saw found the problem. The nut that holds the drive wheel to the shaft came loose. No big deal, except now the threads are stipped from towing it up that hill.

Had it dropped off at dealer. He doesn't know when he will get the parts in. Toro does not have that shaft in stock(unbelievable) and they have no date as to when it will be in (UNBELIEVABLE). He micky moused it for now to get me going again.

SO far I am very disappointed with Toro. How can a reputable company like Toro, sell a product and not have parts for it. They should be ashamed.

What the hell it's only $9500. Why am I complaining?

Last edited by Michael J. Donovan; 09-27-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: language

Page generated in 0.04683 seconds with 7 queries