View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am in NE Ohio, not far from you. I do a handful of apps for another company and I bill them (although I am required by law to leave certain info at the property that I am applying). I believe that they up charge on the cost to the customer but I do not know for sure or what amount. I am not crazy about the idea though because as far as that side is concerned it is my reputation on the line. I don't want to be known as over-priced.

My charges to them are my standard charges. I do not give a price break for them to make money off of my labor and my materials. I have worked hard to come up with good price points and they are what they are. I do fertilize the two owners yards as well. I think the benefit for them is they are able to offer full service to these customers that are looking for that. Also, I do offer full service lawn care and they know that I will not compete with them for their mowing. I just do the fert/squirt and aerating services. They don't push to offer these but when they are asked, they contact me. It seems like both sides are happy.

Page generated in 0.03753 seconds with 7 queries