View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 11:49 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueturf View Post
If need be I will do a follow up spot spray. If weeds are a big concern I am spraying fert and weed control together. I am just saying it works for me and it can be done. The way I see it I can put two guys on it be around 1700 to 1800 labor and materials if I charge 2800 that leaves me with about a grand for a days work. For a small operation like myself thats a good day maybe not for a bigger company but like I said it works for me.
You're right, it can be done. Especially if your schedule is pretty empty and you have time for it. Pricing it properly weeds out the tire kickers and assures you aren't just doing it to have "busy" work. If you're in business, you should be "busy" making money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueturf View Post
I agree completely about not putting all your eggs in one basket if I where to lose out to a lowballer then I am better off for it, no point in doing work that doesnt make money.
Absolutely!

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"- Thomas Edison, businessman/inventor

Page generated in 0.03217 seconds with 7 queries