View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:38 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turf Commando View Post
Leaf clean -up with tarp has been used for years why stop a tactic that's proven to work? I 'd rather tarp and drag then mow over leaves anyday.
Posted via Mobile Device
The only reason I usually mulch is because of dumping costs. I still have leaves in my garden area that I dumped there last year b/c I hate going to the dumpsite. But they just called me the other day and said they were under new management and wondered why I hadn't been down there lately. There was a guy down there I called the "grass nazi" b/c he was very strict and wouldn't pick up stuff I set on my curb cause he said it was from other people's yards. It was of course, but why's he care? It was in the proper containers that they require. He must of pissed off alot of the landscapers for them to fire him. THe grass Nazi's reign of terror is no more!
Quick 36 Ninja WB
21" Honda HRX
Husqvarna 223L trimmer!
Echo Blowers
Kawasaki BP Blower
Toro & Ariens snowblowers

"I mow alone, with nobody else. Yes you know when I mow alone, I prefer to be by myself." Matt Thorogood

"All those in the memorial tombs will come out" -John 5:28

"The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them"- Revelation 20:13

Page generated in 0.03537 seconds with 7 queries