View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Landis Logs Landis Logs is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DE
Posts: 9
Here in DE if you're in a commercial vehicle, regardless of weight, and it's a combination vehicle you have to have your class B license.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03907 seconds with 8 queries