View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:07 PM
LawnSite Member

still have not gotten anywhere with dupont or my landscaper,and still no claims resolution agreement.........so i fired off a nasty email to dupont on friday 9-28-2012,i get home today at 9am and there was a message on my phone,saying they are terribly sorry for the delay(blah blah blah)my claims has been under review for 10 months now remember!!! so anyways she said that it has been moved to the final drafting stage which means it has been completed and will be sent to attorney for review then sent to me,however there is still no time frame for when i will recieve this.......my guess it takes a year for each review process......i emailed back saying thanks for finally communicating with me, also if i don't recieve it in 30 days i will seek legal council,there is no reason for it to take this long,and i asked,did it take a year for dupont to get paid for there awful product by the lco's,and did the lco's wait a year to be paid by there customers for damaging there yards........so sick and tired of this game!!!!!

Page generated in 0.03538 seconds with 7 queries