Thread: New leaf blower
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:53 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Look bro, you seem bent on arguing just to bolster your choice, not based on truth or facts.

You analogy about the pack mule is significantly flawed as well. I don't carry my blower on my back while walking around on my hands and knees, and if the mule could walk upright on its hind legs, it would need a totally different design for its pack system.

The Echo is fine for cooling you down in the heat, but by the same token ,it cools you down way too much in the cooler months.
I am not being brand loyal, because I'm not brand loyal on much of anything (outside of chainsaws) these days.
As far as the cinch straps, they do more for stability than anything unles you keep er tight. The pack analogy was because it doesn't bear the load with the cinch. Having that on a blower doesn't fit the comfort level due to the FACT...that when you're blowing a full line of leaves you have to swing back and forth. That take out the equation of have a flex tube if you're cinched up. And the same reason a packed az has a cinch. He ain't walking an edge with a shifting pack. Me, I need to.

I wear a coat in the cooler months, and don't even notice the Echo's air cooler . Besides that it comes with a block off plate for cooler weather usage.

If the Husky were to be only used at leaf season you wouldn't notice the super thin straps when wearing a coat. And I doubt that cinch is going around me when I'm blowing snow with it.

I do like the business end of the Husky, said that already.

Me, I like the Husqvarna saws as well. Been running a 272 XP for many years. Husky has the best filtration system on a saw I've ran. It's dual ported too.

Page generated in 0.03172 seconds with 7 queries