View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:13 PM
LawnSite Member

You really need to look at finding something better to start off with. I am 15 years old. Been in business for 2years now & this was an amazing year for me.

I started off with a 36" John Deere LT155. My grandfather had actually bought it for me so no debt there. End of that year my dad bought a 50" cub cadet rzt he found barely used at over half of the sell price. Mowed with that all last season & even the majority of this season. I picked up 10 new clients this season. So I recently upgraded to a 52" TigerCat SS. I chose this because of its compact size. I have alot of lawns that are really too big for a WB, but too small for something like a TT or Cheetah. I financed this mower, but its a great rate & I'm still making a well profit. Don't get ahead of yourself. You want all these nice to things, like everyone, but you have to work & make sure it's the right time. I say find a nice used WB or freedom Z or even both. Open trailer. Truck. Most importantly, ADVERTISING. You have to get customers to maintain profit & get to where you want to be. You want to make money don't you?
Goodluck though man, PM me sometime. I would like go know how you are doing. I like to keep in touch with people about my age in this business.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03274 seconds with 7 queries