View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:19 PM
LawnSite Member

how to deal with difficult people

So today I was out catching up on lawn cutting due to the rain and one of my guys is new so hes learning the route so to say. Anyway where cutting locally right around where i live. So about 15 houses away i cut a lawn that is next to another landscapers house there neighbor's. Aboout a year ago he had flipped out because we went threw a wooded area that was his property to get around to my customers back yard. We havent gone that way since then. Well today he came out and blew up because we took the push mower threw there.I tried to tell him that i didnt see it because i was cutting the front lawn but he wasnt hearing any kind of reason at this point. Even after i told him that it was probebly one of my guys. Now hes claiming we cut threw there every week. Witch we dont. Needless to say hes a neighbor and hes has been getting to be more of a pain as of recent.taking pictures of us working near his property,speeding past my house, makeing a great deal of noise with his pick up at night ect. acting like a real jerk off. I try to ignore it and walk away but theres only so much a guy can take. I was wondering if anyone else has been in a situation like this. AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT ?? i mean im 24 and hes 50 somthing and im being more mature then he is lol ugh some people.
7x14 enclosed trailer for lawn maintenance crew
7x20 heavy equipment trailer for hardscaping crew
1 Bobcat
1 Bob cat back hoe ct230
Concret mixer

AND A HELL OF A LOT OF HEADACHES

Page generated in 0.04277 seconds with 7 queries