View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Darryl G Darryl G is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 8,038
I think they should contact an attorney. Directing water onto some else's property like that is a form of tresspass just about everywhere. If there are town/county/city/state roads that the water runs along and/or under they can try to talk to them to see if a solution can be found, but other than spending a large amount of money to culvertize that, I think it's a legal solution. Either that or dig a pond and enjoy it.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03554 seconds with 8 queries