View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:41 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries View Post
This is what I know, but I could be considered biased . The Gravely unit mentioned is a Parker with different paint. http://www.parkersweeper.com/parker-...spx?sort_by=36 The Parker is a knock off of our old KD series but it's only push and it's only briggs powered. The bag has a long zipper that's prone to getting stuck with debris. The bag has no downward venting bag so in dry conditions you'll be having a lot of dust in your face. I know the troubles of the bag as their's is a knock off of our old style bags. The fan is an older style that has no shredding blades so the debris isn't reduced as much as it could be. Performance wise it's not a bad unit but for the money (assuming you're paying list or close to it) there are better units out there.
Ok my dealer is pricing a Billy Goat KV650SPH for me. The reviews are mixed. Will they vac up acorns and small Love Oak leaves from St Augustine grass? I do not want to purchase a machine that will sit in my shop. Any additional info os appreciated. Thanks

Page generated in 0.03197 seconds with 7 queries