View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:26 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNGrassCutter View Post
It is a single wheel in the middle or a dual wheel kit. I got the dual because the single is only about 5" long. I'll try to get you a pic.
Posted via Mobile Device
According to what I read you can get a wide single center roller for the center, or one anti-scalp wheel for each side of the deck, or all three, which means you could have the wide center roller plus two outside wheels, which may work better with this 72" deck, what are your thoughts?

Has anyone tried the different baffle settings to see how the deck performs? They come from the factory with the baffle located in the "B" hole setting. I am getting some blowout which I've never seen with any Super Z I've owned previously, and thought that maybe by dropping down to the "A" hole setting I could possibly eliminate this problem, it's not terrible, but I would like to prevent it entirely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLS View Post
If you look on the Hustler website, you can download parts manuals. Just look at that an it shows a line drawing of the wheel kit.
Posted via Mobile Device
The drawing I saw in the parts manual was lacking for clear information on the 72" deck, is there a clearer look anywhere else?

Page generated in 0.04297 seconds with 7 queries