Thread: Bad Boy Mowers
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:15 PM
LawnSite Member

Ive been interested in BadBoy for a few years now and ive decided im getting an outlaw.

I searched and read every thread and review on the brand i could find. I did find some not so good reviews but certainly no worse reviews than exmark, hustler, toro, ferris, scag and so on.

The people that bash them dont seem to be able to provide any compelling evidence as to why they are so terrible and that is why i take those reviews, posts or threads for a grain of salt.

What i see happen more often than not is when someone has a problem with exmark (for example) everyone jumps in to help the owner fix the problem. But when someone posts a problem with badboy you only get people saying how horrible they are and you got what you paid for. Easy to see from that alone that the negative talk is unfounded about BadBoy.

Ive looked at the specs on all the machines that are popular, i dont see anywhere that badboy cut corners in anything they built, if anything they are very over built, they are literally tanks. Even their home owner models are crazy over built

Page generated in 0.03146 seconds with 7 queries