View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLawn View Post
I should have included this and mind you it is NOT directed at anyone, just a thought that came to my head. I'm more curious for those who are far over the "partying" age, not living in mommy and daddy's basement, have a family, mortgage, and true monthly bills like utilities, life insurance, grocery, etc.... Basically someone who has more obligations than to just themselves. If you're single or just in a relationship it's easy to jump ship at whatever you do as there are only consequences against yourself. Also really looking for career people who left their career, not a meat packing plant packer or general laborer. I know it sounds harsh but puts it into more perspective. Leaving fast food to cut lawns really isn't what I was asking....
Well I was downsized from a $70,000/year job as a electronics tech from the number one luxury automaker, does that count? I'm 47 single have my own place and pay my own way. After realizing I was never going to get back to that kind of salary working for the other guy I set out to do it on my own, it's slow and very challenging, but I enjoy it most everyday.

Page generated in 0.03759 seconds with 7 queries