View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:20 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Little up date on the scheduling. It needs to be managed. However it works rather well.

couple things

We do about 200 people and we send out mailings to them and call them 2 days in advance to confirm the dates. these are our standard customers. That works rather well to keep the route tight and the day productive.

However I am looking to grow the list and dump some pia clients along with picking up new clients This is where the postcard mailing, my website, prepayment, and online sch come into play.
To be honest it has not even come close to working as intended. Rather I am getting requests for Installs, mountains of service request, lawn care proposals, mulching proposals for next year and of course winterizations that are all prepaid at a higher rates that I want. So the key imo is that the online scheduling is a process that takes into account all facets of the business and not just an event.
Would I do it again, YES
Clients that request days that are filled or that live in outlying areas are charged a trip fee cant drive 40 min and not collect. However they are willing to pay this and I have seen it (pluse collected) if they can be garenteed to be serviced on day requested.
Now I do charge more as again it turns into a scheduling monster for the office but I am building clients that will pay more and in some cases WAYMORE to have a level of service they expect/want.
sorry for misspellings not perfect!

Page generated in 0.03905 seconds with 7 queries