View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:42 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
Yep and People get mad at me because they think I am arrogant when I answer these questions. But I couldn't answer those question without my education. That BTW Cost a small fortune in TIME, SWEAT, & MONEY. Here is a C&P from an other Thread about Getting Certified in Florida.

The above poster forgot to add in the experience requirements.

I have a Bachelor's degree in Horticulture which is 120 credit hours or 40 courses not 24 credit Hours and only 9 courses. Now Add in travel time and Lost working hours and Family time.

The poster didn't forget anything

Those qualifying through education may qualify with a degree and 20 semester hours or 30 quarter hours advanced training or a major in entomology, botany, agronomy, or horticulture from a recognized college or university. You may also qualify without a degree, provided you have 24 semester hours or 36 quarter hours advanced training in the above fields of study. Those qualifying through education must also document one year of service employment as a service employee of a licensee that performs pest control in any category or categories that the person is seeking to be examined in. (Those persons attending a public university in this state specializing in urban pest management which includes practical pest management experience will satisfy the one year service employment requirement.)

Page generated in 0.04054 seconds with 7 queries