View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArTurf View Post
What setup are you using to make your rounds? Pulling a hose or some type of ride-on with a nursery tank? Not too long ago you were rebuilding a golf course spraying rig? What size tanks on whatever you are using?
I am pulling hose off my 20 yr old TG/CL Isuzu cab over truck with a PTO powered H 25 Hydra cel pump. I actually have Lawnsite to thank for being able to find a working TG/CL truck that wasn't stripped. I bought it over 10 years ago for $ 4250 in Perfect running condition. Of course I made several modification to fit my needs including Paint jobs and new seats Etc.

Here is a Picture of Ric's Mobile corporate office.

Here is the 150 gallon toro ride on, FORMER Golf Course sprayer I call Ric's Ride. It is a work in progress and I use it only for insecticides mainly Fire Ant control. It is calibrated at 3 gallon per thousand and I wish I could get more volume. Not shown is the Herd Bait Spread that attaches to the front and a 100 ft hose reel which I have to reinstall by welding a frame for it.

Here it is on the Job

In the car port attached to my barn

Yes I am an equipment freak.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.04648 seconds with 7 queries