View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:03 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I own one they came out in 2004 and were gone the next year. But that one is older the controls are in-front of the seat they ended that in 2003 and the gas caps are the small type they ended that in 2002. So they must of been reintroduced the year I got mine so I thank you for that I seldom learn anything on here anymore. My engine is a 20 hp kholer that one is not rear is completely different and the air-filter screams kawasaki.

Mine was 6000 new and we use in in a secondary mower roll on my crew. The cut is nowhere near as good as the 52 and that is not even close to the 60s cut. But it is adequate and it does cut as well as a walk-behind and its much faster. As for weather its a good deal or not I don't buy used but new 48s are now around 8000 depending on what model you go with and engine option of course.

That is probably the engine brand sticker that's missing on the engine. It has no foot pedal mine does no drink holder mine does and its missing the shoot sides belt guard. Now the pulley is stacked on that side so it almost certainly had a ultravac vac system on it. Front casters look new the rims are so white they look like they have had no use at all and I can not make out if they are solids or not that was a 300 dollar upgrade when I switched to them.

Page generated in 0.04677 seconds with 7 queries