View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:02 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobagger View Post
Thats all we've ran for years now. We have a 24ft V nose, so basically a 27ft and a smaller 18ft. I like it for a number of reasons, it keeps your equipment out of the weather, it keeps it all secure plus it's a rolling billboard. If your just staring to look, some advice I can give you is plan for expansion. Our 24ft holds 2 riders, one with a bagger system and a walk behind down the center and 2- 21" in the front off to one side. Plus it holds 2-triple trimmer racks, 2 back pack blower racks, a full rack system for hand tools, 2 sets of hedge trimmers, 1 back pack sprayer system and there's still room for a couple 55 gallon barrels and a bunch of other stuff. We started out with a 16ft but quickly ran out of room with a rider and walk behind in it plus the usual handheld stuff. IMO "car hauler" (8.5ft wide) are by far better because they are wider and just more interior room.
He doesn't have room for a little 36in mower, where's he going to put a 24ft car hauler? Heck, if I read his post right, he's moving UP to a 36in mower. A 5x10 enclosed would leave him with enough room so a 6x12 would be perfect. That's if he's pulling it with a truck and not a Toyota Corolla.

Page generated in 0.04160 seconds with 7 queries