View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:59 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realslowww View Post
You would run 15's on the front like gravely to offset the pitch,the new Super should come with bigger tire n wheels and it should ride smoother with them, a 60 24's are ok but for a 72 it is unacceptable. Exmark was running 26's at one time.

My72 slides around to much because the weight of the machine over powers the traction available.

Hopefully somebody will see this and buy the 26's on Ebay and give a report on how it works.

I would buy a new Super right now at the great deals being offered but I cannot justfy it at all with the amount if work I cut at the momment. I have some 26's on my exmark out back but will not bother putting them on my 72 because the girly drive XR7 model I own. It really should make these mowers work a good bot better.

Thanks for your post's, they are enlightning. The clown operating the Super in the videos looks like he bought the mower to play with rather than cut grass. I love the way the people in the video were clapping for a idiot running a mower on the road, looked like a Jerry's kids convention.
Haaaaa, man, thats harsh! It was for a charity! http://www.rotaryrideforareason.com.au/index.htm

You should try the AT101's. Heaps better traction and once your used to them dont tear turf as much as you might think.

Page generated in 0.03784 seconds with 7 queries