Thread: Brickman
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:32 AM
LawnSite Member

Worked for three seasons for them snow & lawn. Tree work Durring storms ect. Was burned out of 4 k the first season for mowing (was coaxed into staying ). Second season 2k for storm tree damage. 4 k for snow plowing the second season ) had to wait 2/3 months over the 30 day waiting period for the 40 k for mulch but was finally paid. Now still into me for approx 10 k they on top of that owed me approx 10k for lawn care for this season in July. They pushed me and my guys to the brink of " our work wasn't up to their standards, screaming like wild animals that we didn't weed properly or weed whack the parking lot , until we were let go and burned for 20k in july. They bounced me back and forth telling me the money was going towards the new company fixing all our weeding problems. So for approx 100k worth of work for almost 3 seasons, being treated as dogshit and not seeing 20k$ (which is the god dam real profit) is say our experience was not good. I know someone from Brickman is going to read this .little boys in brickman driving lettered priuss,someone might just have to say hello 😉
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03635 seconds with 7 queries