Originally Posted by the_bug_guy
the biggest case of hogwash i have ever heard. Chlorine vapors!!!!! If thats the case all 300 of my customers would have this type damage. never saw it before when it wasnt grubs, mole crickets or a fungus that got into it.
If the chlorine is that high you would gag when you walked around the pool and the palms would die
I have seen this damage due to the vapor from chlorine from pools. I have not seen it for everyone of my accounts but I have seen it. There are many other factors that are in play with this issue as well. My suggestion was not the only cause for the spots on the turf, try reading some or all of the other post before you decide to pass judgement on one reply.