Could it be getting too cool to put down Milorganite? We had a pretty good frost last night, our recent temps here seem to be cooler than normal, and forecasted highs max out in the very low 50's to very low 60's for the next 10 days. I don't know what the ground temps are, but I don't want to put the stuff down now if it will be of no benefit. I can just wait until spring.
Last edited by BTC; 10-08-2012 at 11:07 AM.