View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoctor View Post
In my state, a situation like that would be a pesticide misuse audit by DOA. Damage caused by misuse falls under the restitution statutes. Back in 2007 a Terminex salesman was shooting the breeze with me about how I had better get ready, False Brown was coming to Hawaii. Still do not see them in the phone book. Between bad applications, spraying when it is windy or raining and just shysting customers, cannot imagine them staying open for business.
Like Many Big Box stores they survive on HYPE & BS (marketing) Not unlike our current Election.

"Perceived Value" is not always the "Received Value". I am sure there are marketing forums some where, that are dedicated to PERCEIVED VALUE.

I drive a used TG/CL Isuzu truck. I fell for received value of a excellent work truck and the Perceived value that I was serious about my business.

Here in Florida, my area is God's Waiting Room and refilled each day with New Retirees. True Brown does OK in picking up former Northern Customers. (Nothing is Easier that Blue Grass). But the Grape Vine tells me with 4 million in sales on the S W Gulf Coast of Fla. True Brown is so mismanaged they Bleed Money.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.

Page generated in 0.04692 seconds with 7 queries