View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:42 PM
LawnSite Fanatic
Originally Posted by Tharrell View Post
I really love this machine. I'm going to buy more in the future.
The dealer I have is absolutely great and that makes a big difference.
The only things that come to mind that are minor problems are getting used to the fixed front axle, getting stuck 3 times coming off curbs so far and the flaking paint on the deck.
When I used to roll out of a ditch with my Lesco Z2, both wheels were on the ground and with all the power of this new machine it would rear up so I had to build some confidence. Also, the first time I had it out, I pushed the handles forward just like I did with my Z2 and the front wheels came up.
This contributed to the fear when coming out of a ditch.
I've gotten stuck on curbs 3 times so far, I think the frame is lower in the back than my other Z.
I take deliberate action to angle the approach more than I used to to avoid this.
And of course, buying a machine this expensive and having the paint flake off the deck is disturbing.
If you want to know how I feel about this machine, look in the testimonials section of my dealers website.
If your dealer is as you said, and I feel assured he is, then what is being done about the paint problem? Hustler needs to be the one handling the repair problem.
Farm Mower
Page generated in 0.04027 seconds with 8 queries