mushrooms in the lawn. what do you tell customers?
we had some excessive rains last week so we are seeing some mushrooms here. big rounded top, low growing. how do i explain this to a customer who wants to know if i can spray for this? i thought there was no cure, they usually go away with a few dry days. thats pretty much what i've always said.. but still unsure if this is the best thing to tell a customer. most customers always seem to think there is a cure-all spray for anything.
do fungicide treatments really do anything for this?