Good news (but I'm confused about what was wrong with it, as I found nothing wrong)...
The push rods were not bent. The flywheel pin was not sheared. I made a homemade puller from a piece of steel grandpa had in the barn. I drilled two holes in it for the screws that attach the outer shaft to the flywheel and I used some washers a little smaller than the crankshaft to put pressure on the flywheel. When I tightened the screws a little to put pressure on the washers that were wedged in there, all it took was one light tap from the hammer on my homemade puller over top of the shaft and it popped loose. Anyway, the pin looks great and the flywheel was where it was supposed to be.
I went ahead and adjusted the valves since they were a little loose and it was nearly time to do that anyway.
So after putting it all back together, it fired up and ran perfect. I don't know what was going on with it. I just pray to God I don't have to screw around with it anymore! LOL I'm tired of working on it. Oh and you're right, it wasn't as bad to get the engine off as I thought....but it was still a pain. Especially lifting the entire engine over the rear guard by myself.
Here's the new and improved video: