View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:21 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArTurf View Post
I knew I would get slammed on this one, maybe I deserved it but you never know til you ask. For what it is worth I know how to figure rates on granular but am pretty new to the liquid.

Give me a little break though, it wasn't as bad as the parking lot thread.
You're right. It isn't as bad as the parking lot thread.

I had wondered about this same thing 3 or 4 yrs ago and did some label reading and figured it out for myself. I too was not used to using pre- concentrated liquid ferts. I have used plenty of fert in liquid form but it was always soluble bagged ferts added to the tank with water/agitation and my figures came from anylysis on dry weight bags in pounds not fluid ozs or gallons in jugs/containers.

I knew if I asked before doing my best to figure it out on my own, someone would have something smart-azz to say...there's always a couple that do.

I don't know everything about all things(like some folks around here) but you can PM me anytime you have a question and I'll try to help.

"Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"- Thomas Edison, businessman/inventor

Page generated in 0.03389 seconds with 7 queries