View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:53 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypaws View Post
Tharrell, work is slow for him, so he makes these cute little remarks in an attempt to raise the confrontational side of whomever may show interest...you can read his post for a short period of time and pick up on the subtleties injected into his conversation; in attempt to get a get a rise from people that do not understand the character behind the keyboard. I answer the questions he ask that could have possible meaning to someone reading the thread. The questions he throws out that I see no relevance to helping anyone, I just disregard.

You can tell by your post he temped the confrontational part of your character, you will learn to read through the stir the pot remarks he throws out as bait to anyone that will bite.

You will notice he did not come back with an answer to the weight illustration I used when receiving my physics class.
I agree with your assessment of him, but he did try to come back with that stuff, only he tried it in the other thread that the gentleman from down under has going on. He does the same thing about the difference between the old and new SZ, and between the 66" and 72". It seems to keep him entertained for some reason.

Page generated in 0.03548 seconds with 7 queries