View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravelyWalker View Post
I believe the "organic community" believes something being organic should come from an organic source. Since I would guess 90% of the people in Milwaukee(i think thats where its made) consume massive amounts on inorganic matter (mcdonalds, soda pop, lots and lots of synthetic preservatives) the microbes they are collecting have been feeding on inorganic waste. So they cant call it 100% organic.
That's odd... whenever I go into a public restroom in Milwaukee, it smells pretty organic to me...

Kidding aside, I'd like to see if there are residual evils in the turf that the stuff is used on... "The proof is in the pudding",,, is the measure that us astoundingly ignorant fools rely upon...

Most of what the "Organic Culture" has become is political correctness... political correctness is NOT rational thought, and those afflicted can't recognize a world outside their little PC Box, so they become violently disrespectful to real people with real logical thought... political correctness was a joke until the late 80s and early 90s... now we are as clever as Russia was under Stalin... I expect to hear from our resident Brown Shirt any minute now...

Page generated in 0.04000 seconds with 7 queries