Fun fact. Chlorine is a NATURALLY occurring substance. It is actually a trace element NUTRIENT for plants. That's a fact. Chlorine vapors do not collect and condense. The only time I have ever had chlorine damage was if I got careless and spilled the concentrated mix on the ground. Even then a simple wash down with fresh water prevented any burn. Pressure washing injectors use a very small amount for cleaning. Again a final rinse with fresh water eliminates any problems. This is a disease or insect problem nothing more. Telling a customer this chlorine theory is doing a disservice.