Thread: Nasty one
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1idejim View Post
Speaking of WTF?, the only ~nasty~ pic on this thread is the pic of the wiring job on the LX.

I see controller wiring like that all the time and it's usually indicative of what is hidden from sight.

Look at wiring work that Leary, Argos, John Malt, SoCal or GM etc. sell if you want to run with the big dogs.

Their work is top shelf and a visual representation of what a person should expect to encounter throughout the rest of the system.

What amazes me is that with the exception of peds, controllers can be wired in comfort at the shop or office and installed in minutes at the job site. Just my opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device
Each wire has the zone location and number on it. And they actually run in a clockwise rotation around the premises in order. Could be a little neater, but i am usually more concerned about things that actually matter out in the field.
All wire junctions are in 10" valve boxes and connections are dbys. Wires are through multiple sleeves with no splices with the exception of a couple longer runs.

Explain how you are going to wire this in an office and then hang it on a wall in a few minutes.

Page generated in 0.03994 seconds with 7 queries