Thread: Rodenator??
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks Ric,
I seek advice from those before me that has invested money into these types of snake oil apparatuses. At first this tool appeared to be a real problem solver, then after watching the video and doing some soul searching, I resigned my interest. I agree that with the idea of natural gas leaks that go undetected at residential sites will be a problem. I do not want to blow up myself nor residential and commercial buildings...........Funny as Carl Spakler would say! but in reality, the market in farm situations will be futile.
I enjoy this site with its realistic views and some sarcastic one's. It takes all kinds of people to make a forum work together. Even if some of the remarks are crude, there is a balance.
Yes, my interest in the Rodenator is stupid.......but the interest was short lived.
No harm Ric.....thanks!!!

Yes, I am on the band wagon of seeking quicker......more profitable proliferate ways to make money. Ways that is more reliable and results are quicker.........as people of today want things done with visuals.

Page generated in 0.04426 seconds with 7 queries