Thread: Nasty one
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:39 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddywater View Post
Because you are full of crap. Few minutes my rear end. more like a bag of wire nuts and an hour on a stationmaster.
If that is the best you can do lad you may want to take a night class at the local high school.
Quote:
Its easy to sit from the sidelines and be a critic isnt it jim?
Your enormous ego sure is fragile. I have a buddy of mine that you could be twins with, little bitty guy we call shorty. Little banty rooster he is. Oh well, back to your comment. You prolly think that i sit around doing nothing all day every day. Not quite, i work most every day doing exactly what i want to do, i wouldn't trade my life for anyones. Every day is a little different. Yesterday we poured the floor for a pole building we're doing so i took the day off to build fence and ended up putting a neighbors cows back in, talked TDR with a young fellow from Tx, sure like helping him. Got everything but the transformer and the wire up. I guess that doesn't impress you but i am not on this rock to impress you
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE]

Sorry it took so long to finish this reply, i took a call from a young gal that looked at the pole building this afternoon and wants one at her ranch with a solar pakage installed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03221 seconds with 7 queries