View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:35 AM
LawnSite Member

Br 600 starting problems please help

At the beginning of the season I bought 3 br600's and 1 br420. The 600's were all in parts and were from a commercial company downsizing and these were their parts blowers but I figures out of 3 I could most likely get 2 running. When I got them after messing with them for a while I got two of them to start but they had the wrong spark plugs in them so after 20 minutes they died. I took them back into the garage and not realizing it was the spark plug I was messing round with the ignition coil, fly wheel etc. and couldnt get anything later I figured it must be the plug so I put the right plug in and it still wouldnt start. Noticing the spark was not very large I replaced the fly wheel and put a used coil on but in much better shape. After trying that I still can not get it to run. I cleaned the carb and air filter etc. I am out of ideas. Does anyone have anything I can try or heard of this before? There is a little bit bigger spark with the new fly wheel but not much? The compression is not great but they are not horrible... any thoughts would be appreciated, Thank you Joe

Page generated in 0.03651 seconds with 7 queries