View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:08 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
I wouldn't hesitate to use something like that, even though I have a truck. I've been known to show up to estimates on my bike if it's local and to show up in a station wagon if that's all I need for the job.

When I was a teen I pulled the family push mover around town...one hand on the mower and one hand on the bike handlebar with a 1 gallon gas can bungie corded to the mower handle.

My son was doing yard work out of his Mazda Miata over the summer. Split-boom multi-tools fit fine in the trunk.
I use a dodge neon to run around town doing estimates. I can park it quickly in tight spot with my eyes closed, much faster and easier then the truck with or without the trailer.

When I was 16 I did it on my bike too.

When I started 4 years ago all I had was the neon, so I made do for a week then I installed a hitch on it and bought the smallest trailer I could find. Worked great for that year, then the next year I bought the truck and continued using the same trailer. The trailer was so small I could not see it behind me. I have since upgraded to an enclosed.

Page generated in 0.04094 seconds with 7 queries