View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Southern Heritage Southern Heritage is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Birmingham Al
Posts: 169
Here is what you need for working in the great state of Alabama
1. State license
2. County your based out of
3. City you work in. All of them
4. If you plant anything SLP LICENCE
5. If you do work over $700.00 you must pull a permit which usually have minimum of $60.00
6. If you work in Birmingham you have to pay a additional tax on what you pay your employes while working in Birmingham. First hand experience turn it in every month. We worked there 9 days I paid my tax. I didn't turn 0 in for the next 11 months of my license because we didn't work there and received a bill in the 4 digits from a collection agency for back taxes.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03901 seconds with 8 queries