View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:06 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Something tells me that if he has sided with you, you would have told me "There you have it, straight from Hustler. Now do you believe it?"

Your court anaolgy is amusing with all due respect, but not a very accurate representation of how it works. You're not the only one here to have been involved in court cases before.

Re-read the man's reply to me. He does not say that it can't mow at top speed. He does say that it is designed basically for transport, but can be used under ideal conditions to mow when they present themselves.

I find it very interesting that you know Hustlers intent better than the man they have hired to represent them, and to answer questions like mine. As I said, if he would have told me I was wrong, you would more than likely have sung his praises and rubbed my nose in it. He didn't agree with you, so now you want to discount/discredit his statement?
All speed can be considered transport speed if the mower is moving from one point to another, so we'll just say some of us prefer to mow at top transport speed more than at the slower transport speeds, but don't let anyone say you can't mow grass at a Super Z's top speed because it is done every day, and I've done it with many different Super Z mowers for over 10 yrs.

Mowing grass at a Hustler Super Z's top speed has definitely be proven by many different testimonies (including "Mickhippy"), and for someone to say the calculations to not work due to lack of blade strikes for this to be possible, well, let's just say the calculator must be off.

Quote:

"Re-read the man's reply to me. He does not say that it can't mow at top speed. He does say that it is designed basically for transport, but can be used under ideal conditions to mow when they present themselves."

It could also be said, "he does not say that the top speed is designed basically for mowing, but will also be used for transport in certain situations." This would sound more reasonable since the word "transport" is never mentioned by Hustler in any written form.

Last edited by puppypaws; 10-11-2012 at 03:12 AM.

Page generated in 0.03268 seconds with 7 queries