View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:00 AM
lawns Etc's Avatar
lawns Etc lawns Etc is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Elmer NJ
Posts: 2,274
Usually the installer will put either a spigot with garden hose threads or a plug with 1/2" -3/4" male or female threads to hookup to drain and blowout. You do not need to rent a hose. Use a quality garden hose and get a Crowfoot adapter to hook it to your compressor.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03921 seconds with 8 queries