View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Well insurance covered the whole thing including my landscaping. The insurance adjuster took one look at the engineers report and covered it. Now this is where the plot thickens. The pool company called and said they refuse to work if my company has any part of the job because their owner doesn't like me. (That was seriously said). The customer said see you in court because his loyalty was with me. I talked with the adjuster and he slipped up and said the owner doesn't like me because he lost and he doesn't loose. The customer said he was behind me all the way and that they were pissed because I pointed everything out. Then I got the call today from the customer saying that he had to go with the other company to rebuild my work so they would fix his pool. My wife tells me all the time that I trust way too much and am to loyal and I guess this is another example. I had over 40 hours in design and helping him get everything lined up for the insurance day to come only to be tossed to the side and have someone else get credit for my design and guys hardwork. I'm pretty disappointed but on the positive note when it falls again next year because they are redoing the retaining wall with the same block and not putting any drainage then I won't have to deal with it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Page generated in 0.03565 seconds with 7 queries