Thread: Loans?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:34 PM
jmacd jmacd is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 207
To add to the 1099 debate.

Your 1099 sub contractors should have at least a DBA, Workman's comp, provide a certificate of insurance with you as a co-insured, and a Federal ID number. A separate business checking with income from others would be good also.

You would probably do better just paying them cash under the table than 1099 them, no paper trail. Then you lose the pay role deduction.

You can not have it both ways.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03799 seconds with 8 queries