View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:20 PM
mow4cash mow4cash is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Poughkeepsie, Ny
Posts: 101
Sthil sells a big tube also. It comes with a metal clip for winding up the tube to squeeze it out. They do make two different types but my dealer informed me I could use the one type in both, but forgot which one that was.
Reply With Quote
Page generated in 0.03759 seconds with 8 queries