View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:29 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin' Green View Post
Too bad there's no way to get ones demeanor across on a forum. You just can't tell exactly how people mean things on a forum without being able to hear the inflection in their voice. I know you weren't advocating it one way or another, and I appreciate the link. Sorry if it came across any other way.

Like I told realsloww(sp), the brochures I have say that because all the grass has to be passed back over the blades where it tends to wrap them and slow them down causing a power drain, the rear discharge decks need an additional 5 or so HP per deck size. I can't say for sure either since i haven't run one on my CUT....yet.

I wonder if the first guy has a mulch kit or something? It sure bogged a lot easier than the second one going by the sound.
Nah mate, no problems here. Just shooting the breeze! haaa No work on today so bored sh!tless.

All I do know is that Ive seen one working, just around the corner actually and the finish was terrible. Just like or worse than in that vid. Was cutting longer grass though!

Page generated in 0.04140 seconds with 7 queries