View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:13 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Dont see the point in discussing the issue itself anymore, seems im the only one who has the issue & as much as I wish I didnt have an issue, I do.

I havnt got time for taking videos and any more in depth discussions. Im really busy this time of yr, I just dont have time.

I have put the rigid forks on this afternoon, lowered the rear tyres to 8 psi. Will be cutting with it the next 3 days, if I find no serious neck jerking etc than I may well be happy ( so far 3 lawns cut with rigid forks, no real complaints with jerking ). Then I will buy some smaller springs for the deck in the hope of preventing the deck lifting problem.

That deck lifting your getting in your video Mick, i get that often on most of my lawns at LOW speeds, 5-6 kph!! Not acceptable for the quality of cut my clients are after.

If I get any more jerking of the neck with these rigid forks, then fair trading will be my next step.

Mick, there is no point trying to demonstrate a way of riding the mower (like going over whoops with a motorbike) Ive spent yrs on motorcross bikes, trail bikes, bmx bikes, so if there was ANY WAY whatsoever of avoiding this jerking I would be avoiding it. Even the NSW Rep was getting this same jerking ( I could see it ), he blamed my lawn (5 mins jerking is fine, try 5 hrs each day!). Well im sorry but my ******* lawns have undulations in them, so if the super z is no good for undulations, then they should bloody advertise that so ppl are not misled & can make an informed decision.

Its got nothing to do with a drought, Ive been through worse than this little dry spell we're having. Besides as i have mentioned, while the super z was in for servicing, I took my previous zero turn out to cut these lawns, it was like sitting on a massage chair that bumps up and down, so relaxing!

Page generated in 0.03616 seconds with 7 queries