View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:43 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Interesting Stat

For those of you who run CAT, and we own several, you'll be interested to know that our oldest 262B just topped 10,000 hours. Even the dealership is astonished. Original engine, we've done a litte work to it, wheel motor, and a few other things, but it still runs strong and is still pretty tight.

I'm not a die hard CAT guy, as we have a Kubota Mini-Ex, and rent some John Deere stuff. I will say i think the time has come for the oldest machine to have a "baby" this fall.

Maintenance is key, so next time you freak at buying a machine with 2000 hours on it, look at the big picture if its maintained.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."

Page generated in 0.03425 seconds with 7 queries